Five things about Sadie and Sawyer
( I am going to do them at the same time.)
1. Sadie is a night owl. She loves to stay up late and get up late (11-10 would be perfect for her). However, Sawyer is a morning person. He goes to bed at 7 and gets up at 7 which wakes Sadie up and then she is very grumpy. I don't usually let her stay up as late as she wants too, but that is still what she likes.
2. Sadie and Sawyer both LOVE to be outside. They love to go for walks (probably because I am the only one walking, they both get to ride) and go to the park as well as play on our trampoline and swing set.
3. Sadie and Sawyer love going to Grandma's and Grannie's.
4. Sadie loves to color and draw. She draws very detailed pictures such as stick people going down slides, pouring cereal and milk, sitting at tables eating the cereal and milk and there will often be a flower in a vase on the table and a picture on the wall. She also can write her name and likes to draw 'words' which are just random letters in a line. Sawyer likes to push things. His favorite right now is Sadie's doll stroller.
5. Sadie loves primary. She loves learning the songs and going to class and she loves her fellow Sunbeams! Sawyer doesn't really like primary or church for that matter. He does like all the attention he gets by being really loud. He doesn't cry, but he yells and gets every ones' attention. He also likes to make sound effects, like vroom, quack, woof and so on. He is a funny kid.
Sadie and Sawyer tag anyone who is willing to participate.
3 comments:
your kids are getting so big and they are both very cute.
Sorry that I have never left a comment before. I do get on and check everyone's blogs often, I just don't take that much time. You kids are getting so big and are so cute. I'm glad we can keep in touch with pictures.
EmmaLee
So I laughed outloud when I read that Sadie is a night owl. I remember bringing the kids to your house in the mornings and feeling so bad because I felt like we woke everyone up. Anyway, I hope you are doing well! We miss you guys. Maybe sometime we will get to see you!
Post a Comment