Sawyer digging for treasure with Grannie in the sawdust pit. He found a tootsie roll and then he was not longer interested in digging.
My kids started every day clean like this, but by the time breakfast was over, they were filthy.
Sadie loves her camping bed. The top bunk in the trailer is hers and she would rather sleep there than in her own bed at home. She even asked to go to bed which NEVER happens at home.
Alan, the horseshoe king!
Blowing bubbles with Uncle Brandon. So much fun!
All tuckered out. We worried she would fall off this bench, but she never did. She slept like this for quite awhile.
Yummy! S'mores! See what I mean about filthy. There was nothing I could do to stop it either. Oh well, they had fun anyway.
2 comments:
You are the cutest little family ever! I love the pictures. Don likes to play horse shoes, too. We should have a tournament.
that is good and filthy, but it does let you know they had a great day! I dont' know what it is with kids and dirt, they are certainly cute though.
Post a Comment