Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
We like to make festive food for Valentine's day so for breakfast I make pink heart-shaped pancakes. For dinner we make heart-shaped pizza. They were each just a little different. Sadie loved it.
Sadie had a great time "kicking" valentine's to our friends. She would put the cookies by the door, kick it and run to hide on the side of the house. She also loved getting Valentine's both in the mail and at the door. I think she had a very fun day which makes it fun for the rest of us.
The other night I heard someone sneaking in the candy jar. I ran upstairs and found Sawyer sitting on the counter with his hand in the jar. He took the sucker and unwrapped it. He was giggling the whole time.
I built the kids a tent in Sadie's room. She sleeps in it every night (it is still up). Her and Sawyer like to sit in it and read or look at books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i miss your yummy valentine's day cookies!! i think about them every year, so this year we made our own!! Such a fun tradition. Hope all is well!
what fun you have been having, your kids are adorable.
That sounds like so much fun! I want to go for a ride now! I can't wait for the snow to leave.
I wanted to remind you about our blog change. It's in a different language and I don't know what crap is going to be put on it, so if you didn't get the other message, here's our blog. mondanboutdoors.blogspot.com
The Valentine treats were delicious! Thank you so much! Your family is awesome!
Post a Comment