Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Reunion

For the fourth of July we went to my family reunion. It was a lot of fun. We love camping. The time goes by so fast. I can't believe how absolutely filthy my kids get. They literally roll around in the dirt.
I am not sure what Sawyer is eating in this picture, but I think it is a jaw breaker. He loves them. I don't really like him to have them, but Grannie gave it to him so what can I do?
Sadie had a great time with some new cousins. Cousins she only really sees at the family reunion. Her and Hope colored and played Barbies all day. On the other days, she played Barbies and Crazy Eights with Taylor. She loved going canoeing on the lake and just being outside.
See how dirty her face is. This was a semi-clean moment. Sad, I know.
Happy 4th!


Yesterday we had some friends come over and jump on our tramp with the sprinkler under it. Sawyer didn't love it, but Sadie and her friend Boston had a great time.

7 comments:

Painty (aka Melinda) said...

I love the dirty face picture--what's camping for anyway if you can't get dirty?

EmmaLee said...

I agree that getting dirty is what camping is all about. I might question how great of a mom you were if you made them stay clean.

Caleb said...

so nice to be able to get together with family.

Morwood Family said...

It's to bad we missed it this year, looks like a lot of fun. Hope to see you guys soon, lily always ask about Sadie. My kids look the same way when it comes to camping...but they enjoy being dirty for some reason lol

Shalyse said...

That is a great idea to put the sprinkler under the trampoline! Your kids are even super cute when they are dirty!

Jenn Mobbs said...

Thanks for helping us stay cool on that very HOT day! I love the dirty face! What would camping be without one?

Heidi said...

I love Sadie's hairdo on the 4th. You have such cute kids!
Heidi