Umm...Sadie, what in the world are you doing? There were several pictures with her making faces. My brother said she would do it at the very last second so she looked normal until he pushed the button. Silly kid. We did end up with a few good ones. Now I just have to decide which one goes on the wall....It may be there awhile; I'm not very good at getting new family pictures... Here are a couple that I do like.
And look....no braces...Hooray!
Oh yes, and we did celebrate Halloween around here. I'm just a little slow getting everything together. Let's face it, we are busy...The kids had fun at the trunk-or treat (I very much dislike trunk-or-treat) and trick-or-treating. They were the cutest little M&M's I've ever seen. The kids also carved some pumpkins. I personally really dislike carving pumpkins...It's something about the slimy guts (which I still had to deal with) and the fact that it is a pain in the bottom and mine never, ever turn out like I want them to. I painted mine and the kids painted some too, but they wanted to carve some too. I cut the top of the pumpkins off, cleaned them out and let the kids go for it. They are much better at carving pumpkins than I am....
This is our magic potion. It looked pretty darn cool!
Since it is highly unlikely I will post anything again until after Thanksgiving...I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
Your pictures turned out great!! Love the ones you picked. Those ones of the kids being silly are always fun to look back on:) oh and I realized after you posted these... You are never in pictures on your blog!!! You look great! Love your long hair and you just look good and look so happy!
Beautiful family
you all look great, especially you, ms. gorgeous! :) i like the potion, too! so fun!
Trunk or treat is just too crazy, I like your family pictures, and your M&M's are adorable.
Yeah for a new family picture...you all look amazing!!! Cute Halloween costumes.
Cute pictures. My girls hate carving pumpkins, I always end up doing it on my own after like 5 seconds in to scooping the guts out, so we didn't this year and they were perfectly fine with it. I got off easy.
I really like the picture of you guys on the rock...or is it a log? That magic potion was pretty awesome. I'm doing that next year for sure!
Post a Comment