Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sawyer's Birthday

Sawyer and Sadie designed this cake. They helped decorate it and they thought it was AWESOME! Lego guys on motorcycles in dirt...it doesn't get much better than that! :)
 Mr. Sawyer and managed to wear another hole in his bike tire (like he did on his first bike) so he really needed a new bike. He wanted a red one with hand brakes and pegs.  What he plans on doing with pegs, I really don't know.

 What a goon.  Hi-chews aren't really that good.
Sawyer opted to take two friends to Lowe's Xtreme Airsports instead of having a birthday party.  I have to admit, I was a little relieved.  We gathered up his two best buddies and Sadie and headed out. They had a ball jumping and swinging into the foam pits.  It was awesome so watch them!

No comments: