Here are some of Sadie's 4 year-old pictures. I love the ones with the flowers. This first one is with Sadie's baby (she is NOT a doll, she is a baby) who's name is Megan. Sadie is a great little mommy to Megan and Megan goes almost everywhere with us.




Here is my Sawyer Man. He loves to be naked...as I am sure most kids do. He escapes after he gets out of the tub. Luckily, this time he had his towel and a big, cheesy grin.
This weekend we went to St. George for my Grandma's 90th birthday party. We had a great time. We had a big party and had our family (from my Grandma down) picture taken. There was nearly 150 people in the picture. It is great to have so many cousins and aunts and uncles. Sadie loved playing with her cousin Lyndsey and Sawyer, well he loves almost everything. Happy Birthday Grandma...We love you!
Isn't she beautiful?
3 comments:
Hi Crystal! I just found your blog (from Monica's). I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable!
Kara
Crystal, Sadie is beautiful. It is so fun to see her. I am in St. George now. We moved from Evanston a couple of months ago. I hope you are all doing super good!
Wow, all these birthdays all at once! September is a big month for our family too. Sadie looks so cute! I like the ones with the flowers the best too!
Post a Comment