
Just a couple of days old. Sadie Lynn was born on Sept. 9 2004 at 4:09 p.m. What this world ever did without her...or at least my world...I do not know. She filled a hole in our family we never really knew was empty.

A couple of weeks old and happy.

About 8 months old with her big, pretty blue eyes!

Two-and-a-half and a new big sister. She loves her brother so much and is usually a lot of help. It has been fun watching them play and interact with each other.

Happy Birthday Sadie! You sure are growing up fast. We love you!
4 comments:
happy birthday, sweet li'l sadie! i can't believe you are FOUR!
Happy Birthday Sadie! We hope you have a great day! We miss you tons!
she is a sweet girl.
Hey! I don't know if you'll remember us, but we were in the Snow College married ward with you. I think my husband was your home teacher??? Not sure, but I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hi! Cute kids!
Trisha & Craig Anderson
Post a Comment