
Sadie wanted a "scary" jack-o-lantern. She drew the face one (even the eyes) and I carved it for her. I cut the top off and asked her to start cleaning the seeds out. She thought that was really gross. Sawyer, on the other hand, thought it was really cool. He pulled out a lot of seeds for her.

Cinderella Sadie. Sadie told us last Halloween that she wanted to be Cinderella this year. She stuck to it so I made her this dress. She was the prettiest Cinderella around. Her doll laying on the floor by her was a ghost like Sawyer. She was complaining that Megan didn't have a costume so we made one work.
BOO!!!!!!!!Sawyer loves to say "Boo!" and scare us so Alan said he needed to be a ghost. This is him saying Boo. He said boo at every house and thought trick-or-treating was great. He caught on really fast held out his bucked at each door. Cute kid!

Two cute Trick-or-Treaters!
We had a great Halloween. We hope all of you did too!
5 comments:
oh they are so very cute!
K, I just went through your whole blog - it's so fun to be able to catch up on the lives of friends I haven't seen in years. (oh, by the way, Hi, Alan's wife-I'm sure you're the one responsible for all this great blogging- I'm an old friend from Marysvale Elementary School)Your kids are extremely darling and I love their names!
Take care!
They both look sooo darling! The dress you made is amazing. Is Sadie using it to play "Princess" now?
You are such a talented woman! I can't believe that you made that dress...I take it back. I can. It's so perfect for Sadie. And the ghost costume is awesome too! It looks like you've had a great Halloween.
I can't believe that you made that Cinderella dress. I mean it shouldn't surprise me, but it is beautiful. Good job. As you can tell, we have not made it to Payson in a long long time. If you ever close to St. George, let me know. Those pictures of the Grotto are awesome. I for sure want to go there with you sometime. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment