Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sunday, January 25, 2009

So I realized that I haven't posted for a very long time. That is because I really haven't had anything exciting to post about. So, here is a quick overview of January at our house.


Sawyer has just decided that saying "uh" in every different inflection possible is not the best way to communicate and has just started talking up a storm. He has been steadily increasing his vocab for months, but this last few weeks it has exploded. He now uses over a hundred words. He loves to point out the window at things and name them to anyone who will listen. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is also in the middle of a growth spurt. He just keeps getting taller. He is a funny kid who lives to make us laugh.

Sadie isn't a Sunbeam anymore. She is now in the CTR 5&6 class. (Our primary is very small and all of our classes are combined.) She has been learning letter sounds and will, if she is in a good mood, sound out small, easy words. She loves to learn. She loves to play with her brother and in the snow.

Alan just had a birthday. 10 points to the person who can guess how old he is. He is currently looking for a new job. If any of you know of any jobs he can do, please let us know. He is willing to do most things.

3 comments:

Jordan and Mandy said...

Jordan is guessing 40...jk 27

Sabrina said...

I'm pretty sure Alan is only a few months yonger than me, so I would have guessed 28. But seeing his brother say 27, now I'm confused. Please, please, please come back to Cedar City. Dave's work is hiring all sorts of positions. If he didn't love the job we would probably not still be here.

Caleb said...

Well Jord would know, It would take me a minute to figure it out. Our Primary is huge, they had to split the sunbeams into 3 classes.