JANUARY
FEBRUARY This is Alan with the people he worked with at Richmond American Homes. In February he was laid off only to be called three days later and begged to come back. The best superintendent from the northern part of the state wasn't able to handle all of the homes Alan was taking care of. He received his full severance package and only missed a week of work. It ended up being a great paid vacation. After he finished the homes he had started, he went to work for a new company. Overall, it has been a great change.
MARCHHappy Easter! This is at Easter Rock. The Easter Bunny hides lots of candy all over this hill and the kids get to find it. We had a great time as always.
I couldn't just choose one picture for April. Sawyer turned 1 and Jordan and Mandy got married. Both big events. Also in April, I had my wisdom tooth and two other teeth removed.
We got these two cute kitties in June. Bob and Jessica. Sadie and Sawyer love them to pieces. They are huge now and very sweet kitties.
JULY
The picture on the left is at my family reunion. Uncle Brandon is always willing to do fun things, like blow bubbles, with Sadie and Sawyer. We had a great time on Beaver Mtn. camping. The kids especially enjoyed getting completely filthy every day. On the right is the 24th in Marysvale. Sadie was in the foot race. She was too afraid of knocking the other kids down to really run fast, but she did great anyway. Sawyer didn't quite know what to do. Alan couldn't run because his hip was sore. I have never been very fast, but I crossed the finish line first. They also have fun little carnival games that Sadie really enjoyed.
SEPTEMBER
Happy 4th birthday Sadie! Also in September we went fishing and camping and we celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday. It was a really busy month, but we had a lot of fun too.
OCTOBER
Sawyer started going potty in the potty in October. He thinks he is so big. He isn't potty trained yet, but we are hoping it is sooner rather than later. Also, Happy Halloween!
Sadie had one big Christmas wish. Spike the Ultra Dinosaur. This is her at the my family Christmas Party asking Santa. She said "I want Spike the Ultra Dinosaur. He is 'mote control and big and green. He has two rocks and a bone." It is all she wanted for Christmas. She did get it for Christmas. Spike is pretty cool. He says and does some really funny stuff. Sawyer likes Spike too, unless he gets too close. Sawyer is a little afraid of Spike.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope you and your families are well and happy.
4 comments:
Very fun, a very busy year, and wow it was wierd to see Alan in a hospital gown.
You have had some ups and downs! We hope all is well now. Adam would be soooo jealous of that dinosaur.
Wow! That must have taken so much time to pick out just one picture for each month. But I'm glad you did it. It felt like I was able to catch up on everything. I'm especially glad that you included a picture of spike!
I hope Alan had a great birthday yesterday. I was crazy busy and was laying in bed when I realized it was his birthday. Sorry about his job. I hope everything will work out okay.
Post a Comment