Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas
Thursday, April 8, 2010
My baby is 3!
Yesterday was Sawyer's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my little guy is three. He is very determined that he is NOT a baby. However, he is still my baby. Here is my little man three years ago just days old.
Okay, I am too lazy to reorganize these pictures so they are in a better order. Here he is playing with his new present from Grannie and Grampa. He LOVES tractors and loaders and big trucks!
Sawyer is so easy to please. All he wanted for his birthday was a Lightening McQueen cake (that took a little bit of planning, but I think I made it work) and pizza for dinner. Well, when we kept pestering him he said, "I want a female." Sadie laughed and said, "We don't even know what that is." Alan said, "That's my boy!" I just laughed and thought, "These guys have been watching too much Ice Age."


We also got him a bike. He liked it until he managed to tip it over...we'll keep working on it. He will eventually learn to ride.

Here's our handsome boy. He keeps us laughing every day. Sometimes I don't know where he comes up with the things he says. I have never seen a kid who loves tractors, trains, firetrucks, trucks and everything else that goes so much. He is a good brother to his sister and is pretty good to share. He LOVES to help daddy do just about everything...especially if it involves tools or the dump. I think he just loves the dump because he gets to see garbage trucks up close and personal. He also loves to be outside and is finally big enough I can let him go out by himself and he stays in the yard. We love this kid and are so glad he is part of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He looks like such a happy boy. Your Lightning McQueen Cake looks amazing. I better not show my boys or they'll want me to duplicate it!
happy birthday sawyer! what a fun kiddo!
Happy, happy birthday Sawyer!!! WE think you're terrific! Nice Cake!! You're terrific, too Crystal.
Wow I can't believe how well you did with the lightening Mcqueen cake. That is fantastic. And Sawyers card is coming. it looks like he had a great Birthday though. Did you ask him what he would do with a female if he got one?
Holy cow! He is getting so big. That story you told about the female kills me! hehehe...I'll be laughing about that all day.
Happy Birthday Sawyer! I love that cake. It turned out really cute Good Job!
Crystal, that cake turned out AWESOME! You did so well, so much better than me! I love that it is 3-D too! Sawyer is so handsome! It is fun to catchup and see all of your pictures!
Post a Comment