Today is my Sadie girl's 6th birthday. She was so excited she couldn't hardly sleep. It is so funny to watch her. She is growing up so fast. I guess that is what they all do.
She loves soccer
She loves raspberries and blackberries. I will never have enough to make jam because she eats them all.
5 comments:
She is such a cute girl! I love that she loves to play games...can't wait til I have a game-playing partner. Hope she had a wonderful b-day.
I love your little girl! She is such a cutie! You're doing a great job!
She's so pretty! It's funny you said that is "supposed to be Barbie" about the cake, I just glanced at it at first and thought she was holding a real Barbie still in the package. I think it looks awesome.
Her hair is so beautiful in all of her pictures. Thanks for letting my kids be part of her special day!
You did an awesome job on the cake! Great job! Sadie is so beautiful! You always have her hair so cute!
Post a Comment