That is so funny and so cute. My husband has pics when he was little of his older sisters doing this to him....he will love it when you show them to his future girlfriends hahahahah!!
This made me chuckle and chuckle!! Too funny! This is also why we like having play dates with you guys, you are so so much fun!
This is so cute, I can't stand it. He's such a good natured guy.
It took me a bit to realize that was Sawyer! Lol!! So cute! Ben has pictures from when his sisters dressed him up as a girl!
HA HA HA HA !!!! As we know I LOVE these pictures, brings back memories of my childhood with their father.
I love it!! We dressed Dayne up as a ballerina once when he was little then took a picture.
So funny! I didn't realize he had it in him!
So this is one post behind, but if you made that Barbie cake, you are amazing! Good job.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so funny and so cute. My husband has pics when he was little of his older sisters doing this to him....he will love it when you show them to his future girlfriends hahahahah!!
This made me chuckle and chuckle!! Too funny! This is also why we like having play dates with you guys, you are so so much fun!
This is so cute, I can't stand it. He's such a good natured guy.
It took me a bit to realize that was Sawyer! Lol!! So cute! Ben has pictures from when his sisters dressed him up as a girl!
HA HA HA HA !!!! As we know I LOVE these pictures, brings back memories of my childhood with their father.
I love it!! We dressed Dayne up as a ballerina once when he was little then took a picture.
So funny! I didn't realize he had it in him!
So this is one post behind, but if you made that Barbie cake, you are amazing! Good job.
Post a Comment