Can you tell he likes Legos?
Sawyer told us that we could take his training wheels off when he turned 5 so the Monday after his birthday I asked him if I could take his training wheels off. He said, "No, after this day." Ok so tomorrow. On Tuesday I asked again and he said yes. Alan held Sawyer's bike while he climbed on and Sawyer took off. He had it from the first try. He is getting braver and braver at going down the hills and stopping. His bike is just a little too big for him, but he wore the tires off his little bike. I can't believe how great he does.
I had his 5 year pictures taken last week. I think they turned out nice. These are my favorites.








3 comments:
cute boy! :) alex had so much fun playing with him yesterday. we'll have to get together again soon!
he's such a cutie!
Those pictures are pretty awesome. Cute, cute, cute! I love the cake. Did you make it? It looks amazing.
Post a Comment