Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

4 months...a little late

 Little Canyon is 4 and a half months old.  He is growing so fast.  He is a happy, content little man and we enjoy having him around. He smiles easily and grins at us to get our attention.  He doesn't giggle much, but it is the cutest sound ever when he does.  He makes me work for every stinkin' giggle.   I took him to his 4 month well-check last week.  He is 14 lbs. 10 oz. (25%) 26" long (77%) (They measured him with his head cocked to the side...I think he is a little longer than that.) And his head is 16.5" (49%)  He is still super strong. He is always trying to sit up and stand up. Tonight he was trying to crawl and was managing to army crawl/stink bug hop his way forward to get to his toys. I was about ready to cry. He is much to young for that isn't he?  He is getting big much too fast. I started him on rice cereal and bananas last week. He loves it.  Here are his 4 month pictures.  He is fascinated with cameras and it is hard to get him to smile when there is one around.  He just wants to grab it.  So he didn't smile very well, but we still got some good ones.


 I love how his hair is a little red.

 I love these two pictures.  The blue made his eyes pop and he looks so sweet.


 And just for fun I put Canyon ans Sawyer in the same picture at the same age.  (Sawyer on the left, Canyon on the right.) They really don't look much alike.  It is fun to see their differences.  I don't have any digital pictures of Sadie at this age, but Canyon does look a little more like her.  Maybe someday I will scan some of her pictures and put all three of them in a picture together.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Those are some cute pictures! He does have a sweet smile!

Amber said...

I think he is way too cute and busy for a 4.5 month old!! We watched Karen army crawl today with lots of giggles...I would be crying to if it were me! He looks a lot like his daddy to me.

Kara said...

Such darling pictures! I can't believe he's trying to crawl. Danggit why do they have to grow up so fast?