Dear Canyon,
Happy 1st Birthday! I hope you had a great day. I wanted to take a few minutes and tell you about some of the things I love about you, some of the things you like and other little things I want to remember about you.
Happy 1st Birthday! I hope you had a great day. I wanted to take a few minutes and tell you about some of the things I love about you, some of the things you like and other little things I want to remember about you.
I love
how much you love Sadie and Sawyer. You
love to be with them, to play with them and to laugh with them and they
absolutely adore you. You couldn't have
a better sister and brother. I love your
adorable smile and I love that you share it often. You smile at us all the time, but you are
also often smiling at strangers. Your smile is infectious and it makes everyone
around you smile. I love how excited you
get. You love to be outside and you love
to pet the kitties and puppies. You have
learned a few animal sounds like lion, sheep and co. Your sheep sounds like a
scary sheep. It makes us laugh. You love the water. When you hear the tub water
start, you take off for the bath tub. If
it is Sadie or Sawyer’s turn, you stick your head in the shower and get all
wet. If it is your turn, you fuss until we get you in. You love to go swimming.
It is so fun to watch you grin as you splash
in the water. You love to swing and
bounce on the trampoline. You are getting
pretty good at going down the slide, which you also love. I love to watch the
pure joy on your face as you do those things.
| Pushing is "hand car" in the dirt |
You
just cut your 3rd and 4th teeth---Man are you grumpy when
you cut teeth. I don’t blame you, I am
sure it hurts. You are kind of a skinny
little guy, no matter how much Dad calls you “Fat Baby.” Your hair still has
just a touch of red although I think it is getting blonder every day. You cut your hand a month ago and had to get
8 stitches.
You have an awesome scar on
the back of your hand. It makes me sad to see it. You can take quite a few steps in a row, but
you still prefer to crawl. It is faster.
You really don’t like to eat fruits and veggies much, but you eat everything
else really well.
You really liked your cake tonight. You dug right it and it
made you so happy. You are a Daddy’s boy
right now, ever since I went to Girl’s Camp and left you with him for 4
days. You are so excited to see him and
you cry when he leaves.
You love it when he takes you on 4-wheeler rides and on
the lawn mower. You like to snuggle with
me though, and I love to snuggle you.
You are growing so fast. You like to dance to music and play with Dad’s
phone. You also like to go for walks and
bike rides and you are pretty good at climbing the stairs.
You
bring so much sunshine and joy into our home. We all love and adore you so
much. We waited and waited and hoped and
prayed for you and we have been enamored from day one!
I love you,
Love, Mom
Look how much you have grown!| 1 week |
| 4 months |
| 8 months |
| 12 months |
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Canyon! I love the pictures of him in the laundry basket. They are awesome!
Happy Birthday Canyon! What a cute little guy. I love the little people farms cake, it is way cute.
Post a Comment