Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Tuesday, April 15, 2008




12 months old

19 lbs. 14 oz. (11 percentile)


29.5 in. (40 percentile)


My family and friends think Sawyer is big for his age...he isn't. I think it is because his face is very round although his head isn't really very big. (His head circumference is 45 cm...20 percentile) He also has a very high forehead. His hair is starting to fill in lower on his forehead, but it is still high.


Here is Sadie attempting to ride her bike. She is getting better, but she runs into the flower beds and gets scared and jumps off. It is a good thing her bike isn't very big.
Okay, Help... Maybe I am slow, but how do I get the pictures to go where I want them to on the page. I wanted the picture of Sadie just above...or even below the paragraph about her. Why did it go to the top of the page?

5 comments:

Launi said...

wow, sawyer is both taller and skinnier than alex! you'd think weight and height would go together, but it's interesting to see the differences! what a cutie. :)

as far as the pictures, whenever you upload a picture on blogger it will automatically go to the top. so you can plan to make your post that way, or you can edit the html by just cutting and pasting the whole picture. it will begin with < a href and end with /a > (without the spaces) if you want to just grab it and move it.

Coleman Fam Mom said...

To cute! Sadie is beautiful. I showed Emma and she said "Sadie Lynn!!" So fun. We are coming to Utah in July and would love to see you guys! Take care!
Love, Angeline

Cami said...

HI Crystal! I'm so glad to see that you have started a blog, they are so great! we have one as well so we'll have to keep in touch. our address is: camiandjames.blogspot.com so your welcome to check it out (I think I've told you before) but your two kids are so cute. Looks like you guys are doing great, and it will be fun to hear what you are up too through your blog! take care

The Vakautakakala's said...

Chrystal, we haven't seen you guys in a long time, I'm glad you guys are doing good. Where are you living now? check out our blog too!! www.pilaandjamieshouse.blogspot.com
Have a good day!! Jamie Vakautakakala

The Threet Family said...

Crystal, what are you doing not this weekend but next? I think I am coming to Payson. Want to hang out?