Last Tuesday, I had this lovely wisdom tooth out. I was scared to death, but luckily, it really wasn't too bad.
Then on Friday, Alan's brother Jordan married Mandy. We are so happy for them. Congrats guys! These are some pictures at the reception.

These are our adorable nieces who had a great time helping out! They were so cute in their pink, white and yellow dresses!

These are our adorable nieces who had a great time helping out! They were so cute in their pink, white and yellow dresses!
Sadie and Sarah were flower girls. They love to play together and are great friends. When they saw Jordan and Mandy dancing, they started dancing and said, "We're getting married." I am so glad Sadie has so many cousins to play with.
Alan and Sawyer had had enough of the reception by the time I took their picture. Sawyer was ready for bed and Alan was the lucky soul who got to hold him because I was helping in the kitchen. Sawyer is a bear when he gets tired and doesn't have his bed. We did finally get him to his bed late that night. He saw me setting up his pack-n-play started giggling and then he crawled over to it. He was so excited to go to bed. Oh yes, and today, Sawyer took his first step! He is finally getting brave enough to try and walk. One of these days he will figure it out and then we will have more trouble. I think he will run rather than walk. He is such a busy boy.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. It's nice to be able to see some of it all. I'm glad that your wisdom teeth extraction went okay. Fun to see things!
sorry about the wisdom tooth! that thing's a monster! but i'm glad it went okay! and the wedding pics are awesome. i love the one of cranky alan and sawyer. :)
sadie looks so cute!
Post a Comment