Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sawyer!




Our little Sawyer boy just turned "1"! I can't believe that a year has already went by. Time sure does fly. Sawyer was very sick one his birthday. He managed to get a stomach bug of some kind. He enjoyed throwing his cake around, but he never once put any of it up to his mouth. He is all better now and hopefully he will stay that way for awhile. Sadie has been waiting for me to paint her bedroom since we painted Sawyer's room last January. I finally finished it. She is sure glad. I hope you enjoy our blog. I am still learning the ins and outs of blogging. Give me tips if you have them.

7 comments:

Erin Brady said...

Crystal,
I'm so glad that you have a blog! I thought that Sawyer's b-day was coming up soon. Your kids are so adorable!

Janae B said...

Thanks for sharing your blogspot with me. My daughters are professional blogspot surfers! They have connected with alot of old friends doing that. All of my kids have blogspots so I will have to email some of them to you so you can see what they are all up to.

collinandjennisenash said...

Yeah Crystal welcome to the blogging world. The kids are getting so big I don't think I have ever seen sawyer in real life. Crazy how time flys. I love your web page I will be checking often.

Caleb said...

we're so glad that you are here. I am so excited to be able to keep up with how you are doing now. The room looks great. and Happy Birthday Sawyer.

The Threet Family said...

I am so glad you got a blog, maybe we can stay in better touch now. We have a lot going on right now. James got a better job in St. George and will be moving there in two weeks, I will go down in about six. Anyway, maybe we can talk soon.

Launi said...

hooray for joining the blogging world! i am so happy to be able to see pictures of your cute little squirts and hear stories. for living so close we never get to see each other!

Jessica Sorensen said...

welcome to the blogging world. thats for the dress for Addilyn it is very cute.