Happy Anniversary to us! Okay so it was over a week ago, but blogging takes FOREVER on our 'slow-speed' internet (dial-up) and half the time it won't let me save anything. Anyway, Alan and I celebrated five wonderful years of marriage on August 15th. I can't believe it has been that long. I am so blessed to have the wonderful husband that I have and I never could have imagined loving anyone as much as I love him. Love ya Al! And with five years of marriage, naturally we have been blessed with the two most beautiful children in the world shown here sporting their new hair cuts. (Sawyer's because his hair was getting ridiculously long and he was called a girl more than once, the most recent time in front of his dad and Sadie's because I couldn't get the little trim I was trying to give her straight so I gave up and added layers so you can't tell it isn't straight.) They both look so grown up! They are such good kids (minus all the trouble Sawyer gets into.) They share and they love to play together. I am so blessed. So there you have it. The three most important people in my life. I don't know what I would do without them. And all because two people fell in love.
7 comments:
happy anniversary! i love sadie's haircut. super cute!
WOW has it really been that long ago??? How life goes so quickly. Your kids are so cute I love the hair cuts. You are a very good hair dresser :)
Happy 5 years guys!! THanks for letting us be apart of all of them!!!
-Angeline
p.s. Sadie's hair is adorable!!
You do have the cutest kids ever! How's your garden? I really can't believe you've been married 5 years. Crazy.
cute, cute, cute! all y'all look great!
Wow you did a great job with sadie's hair, much better than I did with Rachaels.
Hi, I know this is a little random but I found your blog through Jennise Hirschi (my sister is married to her bro Cortney). I saw your last name and wondered if you were any relation to Gary and Alan who I knew from Snow College (my husband Jake was their roommate at Legacy apartments). When I saw that you are actually married to Alan I just had to say hi since we haven't seen him since he left on his mission. Anyways I know this is a little weird but tell Alan hi from Jake and Sarah Lester.
Post a Comment