Last Wednesday, we went to the zoo. The kids loved it. Sawyer was especially good at spotting the animals that were hiding. He loved riding the "choo-choo" the most. Sadie was most excited to see the tiger...but he was sleeping and we couldn't see him very well so she decided the elephants were her favorite.
Giraffe

Zebra
.JPG)
Elephant throwing dirt on itself

Brandon just finished painting his car. He did a great job!
We went to graduation on Friday because my brother was graduating. It was long and during nap time, but otherwise good. Sawyer threw one of his worst tantrums ever...then finally fell asleep right at the very end.
.JPG)
RHS graduation! Way to go Brandon.
.JPG)
Congratulations!
5 comments:
when you come up we can go to the zoo, it is pretty easy to see the big cats they have. Though we like the otters best.
Thanks for the good times at the zoo. My kids had a great time and I was so happy that they were so good!
Your kids are so dang cute! I loved the picture with the zebra and Sawyer's face! What a funny boy! Andrea is getting more hair slowly but surely, so soon I will be able to do her hair like how you do Sadie's! I miss you Crystal! Tell your family we miss them. Thanks!
Your kiddos are so cute! I didn't realize who you were at first when you posted comments on my blog, good thing I finally looked! seems the tigers are always sleeping at the zoo.
I can't believe he is already graduated. congrats to him!
Post a Comment