Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Friday, May 1, 2009

Our newest kitties

Yes, we do seem to go through cats quickly. That is the joy of having them outside all the time and having a neighbor that shoots them. What can I do? Callie is the only one we still have. Bob disappeared just before Christmas and Jess disappeared about two months ago.

Sadie and Callie

For about a month we were pretty sure that Callie was expecting. She kept getting bigger and bigger until we thought it would be any day...well two weeks later when she was even BIGGER the kittens finally arrived. They were born late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning. They are so cute...well if you can get past the fact they look a little bit like drowned rats. Callie is such a good mommy to them and they are all doing fine. If anyone wants a kitten...the end of June we will have four to give away. Let me know.


Here they are. All you can see of # 4 is it's light tan little head. They are so sweet.

The other day I was down stairs when I heard our pantry door open and close (it is really squeaky). Then I heard what I thought was a chip bag so I went to investigate. The pantry door was shut tight and when I opened it this is what I found.


Alan was getting our sprinkler system all ready to go and Sawyer, of course, had to help. He loves to help with EVERYTHING. Some day maybe he will really be help.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Such cute pictures! Kids are so sweet but sneaky...gotta love them though!

Shalyse said...

You make me laugh! Sawyer's picture with the chips cracked me up and I love his cute little shorts in the sprinkler picture with Alan. I miss you guys! I am glad your one cat had her babies! Miss you so much!

Amber said...

Can't get over the cuteness of your little explorer!...caught in the act..hee hee! Today in church, Valerie asked for a dog for her birthday and when I told her we didn't have room for a dog, she asked for a cat :).

Megan said...

hey crystal how are you? your kids are so darn cute, especially that picture of them up top! you'll have to give me tips on the potty training thing, our little one just turned two.

sorry this is getting really long but i ran into kaden waters the other day and he said your husband might be building a house for them. we keep toying around with the idea so i was wondering if you would e-mail me at meganbeynon2002@yahoo.com thanks!

Shalyse said...

Happy Mother's Day Crystal! I miss you! I am grateful for your example! Have a great day tomorrow!

Caleb said...

I don't envy you the kittens, but they are cute and I'm sure the children are having fun with them. I love Sawyer's impish grin, he knows that he shouldn't, but....... It is fun that he likes to help.