Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The end of summer days!


The leaves say it all. Summer is coming to an end and fall is here. For family night on Monday, we headed up the canyon for one last cookout. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and threw rocks in the creek. It is very pretty right now and I am sure as the colors change more, it will get even prettier.

Both my kids are big enough to roast their own hot dogs. This is strange fore me, but they LOVE it!

Yum, yum, yum! Hot dogs! (not my favorite, but the kids sure do love them.)
Last weekend we went to St. George for my grandma's 91st birthday party and my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful down there. My aunt has a pool in her back yard so we went swimming. Sadie swam probably six hours on Saturday and an hour Friday night before bed. She was lovin' it. Sawyer didn't want to get in. He sat on the side of the pool and kicked his feet in the water. I am pretty sure we won't be swimming again until next summer, but it sure was fun to do one more time.

This kids on a peddle raft


1 comment:

collinandjennisenash said...

I love love love roasting marshmallows over the campfire. I really don't like them other wise. Your kids are so cute!!