Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Sadie, Sawyer, Canyon and Dallas

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sawyer LOVES swimming lessons!


NOT! He really hates that I make him go and sit on the edge of the pool. He cries most of the lesson. I feel really bad for his teacher.
He looks like he is cooperating in this picture, but don't be fooled. It only lasted about 30 seconds.

Sadie, on the other hand, is doing great. She is learning a lot and she is starting to swim in the deep water on her own. She isn't as afraid to go under anymore either.

4 comments:

Caleb said...

Jacob is getting better as well, but Aaron and Rachael have had difficulties, today was better, we went to the kiddie pool. Hope Sawyer starts having fun soon.

The Slacks. said...

i want to get Taya in swim lessons, hopefully she'll behave haha. All of the pictures in all your posts are so cute! looks like you guys have been having fun!

Erin Brady said...

Way to go! Poor Sawyer, that picture breaks my heart. Better that he cry now than be a poor swimmer like I am, though.

EmmaLee said...

I totally feel for him. I hated swimming lessons too. Mostly because the water was too cold for my tastes. I failed them when I was little. He will learn eventually.